Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random "best of" craigslist

Seeking Adult Drunk Clown for 30th Birthday party

Date: 2008-08-26, 3:22PM CDT


We need an Adult Drunk Clown who is good at getting drunk and stupid. No need to do any clown tricks, just hang out and drink a sh*t load. We will be hopping around to different bars and want a clown to tag a long and drink heavely. He doesn't even need to socialize with anyone, just drink.

the birthday is on Friday, Sept. 5th in Bucktown. Oh, did I mention that the clown needs to get sh*tfaced. Don't worry, we will purchase all the drinks.


Why Spongebob Squarepants is the perfect girl for me.

Date: 2008-08-16, 12:34AM EDT


I wrote this a few weeks ago, and I wasn’t sure what to do with it, or perhaps what to make of myself. This looks like the place. Here you go Craigslisters, I present my arguments, in bullet form, why Spongebob Square pants is the perfect girl.

1. He’s low maintenance. No matter what happens to him, he never needs validation from anyone, for anything. He never asks Patrick to tell him who he is, never uses his friction with Squidward to bolster his own ego. All his energy is focused outward, albeit usually with mixed (and hilarious) results. He never complains about those results either, just trudges ahead with blind, infectious optimism.
CONTINUED...

No comments: